Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's May

Hello everyone, happy mother's day.
Our house normally doesn't celebrate for mother's day for my mum, unless is my two grandmas.
This is our home culture.
A simple celebration will do.
I wish my mum, my two grandmas happy mother's day! 
Wish them stay healthy always.
I love them <3

Having sem break now,what am i going to fill my holidays time?
Books will do i guess.
Seriously i need to improve myself to be a better person before i step into society.
I always know that I'm not enough quality to compete with others.
And him, I wish him all the best in new job.
Best luck in chasing his dream.

Time flies and clock never turns back.
I think we should do something meaningful and don't simply waste our time.
And most important is appreciate what we have now, loves the precious one.
Do not regret when you lose them.

My bloggie,
It's time to stop here. 
Have a nice day :)

1 comment: